- Membership gets you:560 DVDs, 4111 full length downloadable videos, 36115 pictures & 1258 pornstars.
3. WHEN THE WMV ATTEMPTS TO GENERATE A LICENSE IT GETS STUCK?
- We have a checklist of options that could affect the license generator:
1) Make sure you have all of the latest critical and optional windows updates, including windows XP service pack 2. Being completely up-to-date is required to make sure that the microsoft licensing technologies work. You should perform windows update until there are no more "High Priority" and "Software, Optional" updates available.
2) Delete your cookies in internet explorer.
3) Make sure your privacy settings in internet explorer are set to no higher than "medium-high"
4) Try forcing an update of your windows media security components:
5) If you are still having trouble obtaining licenses when you play files, try the following:
Reset Windows Media DRM by deleting all the files in the Windows Media DRM folder. Note that the Windows Media DRM folder is a hidden system folder. To view hidden files and folders, follow these steps:
a. Click Start, and then click My Computer.
b. On the Tools menu, click Folder Options, and then click the View tab.
c. Click Show hidden files and folders, and then click to clear the Hide protected operating system files check box.
Delete all of the files in this directory:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM
6) Some software firewalls have been known to block either the updating of windows security components or the acquisition of licenses. If you have a software firewall (other than the one built into windows XP service pack 2), try disabling it and see if that works.
7) If you still have trouble, you may have spyware or a virus. For spyware we recommend trying the Microsoft anti-spyware tool, available from their website. For anti-virus, if you don't already have one, you can run a free scan at housecall.trendmicro.com.
If all else fails contact support immediately here
[ see all FAQs ]